Smoking’s bad for your health, but exactly how does quitting make life better? Here are 7 instant benefits you can feel.
- Planning to pursue your medicine studies abroad?
- Congratulations! A new generation of Physicians passed out of Texila
- Texila Conducts On Spot Admission in Ghana
- Texila American University Conducts Free Seminar on “Study MBBS Abroad” in UAE
- The Future of Nursing: Rising Demand for a Bachelor’s Degree (BSN)
- Shivanarine Chanderpaul – Now the Brand Ambassador of Texila American University (TAU)
- TAU signed an MOU with the Open University of Tanzania (OUT) for Distance Learning Programs
- Texilian’s receive Felicitation from Dr. K. Rosaiah the Governor of Tamil Nadu
- Asianet Radio – Interview with the Texila Regional Manager of Middle East
- TAU Organised a Workshop on OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination)
- How to Succeed in Your Clinical Rotations?
- Texila Conducts OnSpot Admission in Durban, South Africa
- TAU College of Medicine Conducts On spot Admission in Bahrain
- TAU Participated in IIK EDUCATION EXPO 2016, Kuwait
- How Martin Luther King Jr. Day became a federal holiday?
- Winners of 2nd International Scientific E-conference 2015
- Message from Former Minister of Health of Guyana Dr Leslie Ramasammy
- TAU Participated in Gulf Education Tour 2015
- 2015 Batch Students Reached TAU Campus to Drive Their Passion of Becoming Doctors
- Texila American University hosted Second Graduation Ceremony
Like Us On FaceBook