Opening Doors of Opportunity
Texila American University, Zambia is all set to host a LIVE Face Book Session on Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) - New Pathways to Smarter Medicine. The event will take place on 3rd November 2017 at 15:00 hrs. (CAT). Don’t miss this opportunity to hear from the experts on how to give wings to your Future.
Medicine is potentially one of the most exciting and challenging of all professions. The Bachelor of Medicine Bachelor of Surgery (MBChB) aims to produce knowledgeable, caring and competent graduates, well prepared to practice medicine under supervision as interns, and subsequently to commence postgraduate vocational training in any area of medicine. It also offers a unique ability to improve people’s health and well being and to alleviate pain and suffering around the world.
The Difference Factor at Texila
- Recognized by Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZA)
- Approved by Higher Education Authority (HEA), Ministry of Higher Education, Zambia
- Campus with state-of-the-art Infrastructure
- Hi-Tech laboratories for Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Microbiology
- Industry Standard Curriculum that meets the global demands
- Internationally Certified Faculties trained from USA, India, UK etc.
- Tie ups with various Hospitals for Clinical Placement
- Flexible Fee payment plan with monthly Installments
Unlock Possibilities - Fulfill Your Dream of Becoming a Healthcare Professional
Date: Friday, 3rd November 2017
Time: 15:00 pm (CAT)
[maxbutton id="3" url="https://www.facebook.com/tau.zambia/videos/1960342347517304/" text="Click Here to Join the Live Session" ]