Texila American University is now signed MOU with the Association of Business Executives for advanced Management Programs on February 2014
Texila American University is very glad to inform that we have signed MOU with ABE UK where ABE UK students shall credit transfer to TAU’s management programs (various specializations) in Bachelors and Masters Level.
Studying Management programs in TAU with ABE qualification gives an opportunity for the students to develop key competencies in the field of management globally. Students who have completed ABE diploma at different levels like level 5, level 6 and level 7 can enter into Bachelor or Master Programs of TAU.
Level 5: Eligible for Bachelors with 1 year & 4 months
Level 5: Eligible for Intermediate Masters with 2 years & 6 months
Level 6: Eligible for Intermediate Masters with 1 year& 6 months
Level 7: Eligible for Intermediate Masters with 1 year
Students can choose the appropriate program from a wide variety of specializations like Business Management, Financial Management, Management of Information Systems, Human resource Management, Marketing Management, Travel, tourism and hospital management etc.
At the end of the program TAU awards the degree through the partnership with Universidad central de Nicaragua (UCN).
Please find below the link and this will help you clarified if you have any question.
TAU listed on ABE UK’s website
MOU between TAU & ABE UK is listed
Management programs offered by TAU
Texila American University in Guyana has received Accreditation from American Association of Continuing Medical Education recently
About Texila American University
Texila American University (TAU) is one of the Caribbean medical schools situated in Guyana. It is the only English-speaking country in South America. Even though it’s a young university it provides outstanding medical education programs with International curriculum and at an affordable cost
The campus has an infrastructure with technical classrooms which includes digital interactive learning systems. This facilitates Texila American University to provide health care programs with an advanced level of reliability, and accuracy. As the curriculum is structured it focuses on healthcare practice and practical knowledge which would be more useful throughout the life of students. More than 800 students from 48 countries are registered with TAU in various online and on-campus programs.
The University has wide recognition and affiliation with various others Universities in the US, UK, China, the Philippines and the European countries
Accreditation from AACME
Recently Texila American University in Guyana has received the accreditation from the American Association of Continuing Medical Education. The accreditation was provided after rigorous review process, which only shows that TAU lives up to the international standard
With this accreditation the university and students may be benefitted in the following ways
• This AACME accreditation will benefit the students in terms of education and curriculum.
• It improves the professional development with the health care organization nationally and internationally
• Assists the institution to know its strengths, weaknesses and opportunities through an informed review process;
• Identifies internal areas of planning and resource allocation within the continuing professional education;
• Initiates institutions into innovative and modern Medical Education methods of pedagogy;
• Gives institutions a new international sense of direction and identity;
• Demonstrates the organization’s commitment to excellence in medical education for your physicians and other health care professionals;
• Recognizes the organization’s compliance with AACME’s international CME quality standards intended to help achieve the highest level of performance and continuous improvement;
• Elevates the organization in stature as the number of AACME international accredited organizations grows;
• Facilitates continuous Quality Improvement;
Hence the educational standards are maintained with the accreditation system which monitors the educational institutions and awarding systems regularly.
This accreditation will be a yardstick for the international students to decide and join TAU to excel in their career and profession.
For more details visit http://www.tauedu.org