Education refers to the art of imparting or transferring acquired skills and knowledge through teaching, training and research. Article 13 of the United Nations’ 1966 International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights recognizes the right to education for all.
While most of the world today has advanced in terms of professional skills, it is but a pertaining fact that the right to education is a privilege enjoyed by few. The need for selfless and compassionate educators is an essential fact of the current teaching atmosphere.
The challenges of effective teaching to combine profession and humanism are many. Texila American University offers Masters & doctors Programs in its School of Education Online vertical. The learning methodology of the program includes the OTLP, forum Discussion, and Research Work.
Top Highlights of the Program
- Intense and continuous faculty support throughout the program
- Modular based curriculum focused in developing the core competency and skills
- Includes Power Point slides for every modules and sub modules
- 24X7 days support provided by the student’s coordinators
- Mandatory participation in forum discussion would enhance the students knowledge
- Continuous and weekly assessment, will help to monitor the students performance
- Easy assessment mechanism and continuous feedback from the faculty members
- Core learning methodology includes OTLP, Forum Discussion and Research Work
Watch our program video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz92zrINwX0