Tea is the world’s no.1 beverage. After the liquid Water, Tea is the second liquid that humans consume in their day to day life. Green Tea originates from China.
A Green tea is much higher in antioxidants than a regular tea. It has 30mg of caffeine per serving whereas normal tea contains 50mg of caffeine.
Benefits of Green Tea:
1. Green Tea cures all types of cancer like pancreatic cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer.
2. Green Tea is rich in polyphenols, chemicals with potent antioxidant properties reduces and regulates the fat contents which resists our heart from various diseases.
3. Green Teas cure the liver inflammation caused due to consumption of alcohol.
4. Fat oxidation property in green tea helps in losing excess weight and also lowers blood pressure levels. It also raises the metabolism.
5. It acts as a digestive aid in preventing and treating inflammation based digestive disorders such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
6. Regulates glucose in the body and prevents diabetes.
7. It also prevents dental cavities and tooth decay. It is a common ingredient in all breath sprays.
8. Chemicals in green tea acts as an immune booster in our body where it is used to reduce colds and even genital warts.
9. It makes the brain more active, also it cures Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
10. It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, where this disease will cause inflammation in the joints. It will be prevented by intake of green tea.
11. Green tea is a natural antiseptic. It cures the inflamed skin, sun burn and blackish spot around the eye. It has an anti-aging property.
12. Green Tea also prevents baldness by stimulating the hair follicles.
13. All types of respiratory disorders can be controlled by the intake of green tea.