Texilian’s receive Felicitation from Dr. K. Rosaiah the Governor of Tamil Nadu
TAU Alumni’s who pursued Post Graduate Medicine (MD/MS) in academic partnership with University of Central Nicaragua (UCN) received a “Star of KG” Award from Dr. K.Rosaiah, His Excellency the Governor of Tamil Nadu.
Students who were selected for the outstanding performances were honoured in the felicitation event include:
• Dr Rajarajan (Radiology)
• Dr Sabareesh (Radiology)
• Dr Chaitanya (Anesthesia)
• Dr Saleem Akthar (Internal Medicine)
Our program includes,
• MD/MS with Royal College (UK) Exams Training Program,
• Master of Medical Science (MMSc),
• PhD in Medicine,
• Advanced PG Diploma in Medicine and many more.
Our programs are specifically designed for professional development, aiming qualified doctors and other medical practitioners. TAU associated with many leading and premium hospitals in India for clinical trainings/postings.