Texila American University has now earned the membership of the GUIDE Association which is the Global Universities in Distance Education. It was established with the aim to develop and support international cooperation in open and distance learning worldwide.
GUIDE Association was founded in 2005 by Marconi University with the aim to develop and support international cooperation for open and distance education learning prospects. Currently, the Association has reached the global dimension with more than 140 member Universities from around the globe.
GUIDE Association is run by the General Secretary, a Board of Directors and a Scientific Committee selected by the majority of Members on the basis of geographical distribution of partner universities and in charge of coordinating research activities.
GUIDE members will be benefitted in different ways.
• New issue of GUIDE official journals will be made available in both paper and digital form,
• bimonthly newsletters will be issued,
• Strategic support will be provided for projects implementation,
• networking activities and dissemination of research results through international events and publications,
Some guide members include:
• Bangladesh Open University
• C Darwin University
• University of Prince Edward Island
• Saint Monica University
• Thompson Rivers University
• VIA University College, Gory University