Tea is the world’s no.1 beverage. After liquid Water, Tea is the second liquid that humans consume in their day to day life. Green Tea originates from China.
A Green tea is much higher in antioxidants than a regular tea. It has 30mg of caffeine per serving whereas normal tea contains 50mg of caffeine.
Benefits of Green Tea
- Green Tea cures all types of cancer like pancreatic cancer, lung cancer, skin cancer, stomach cancer.
- Green Tea is rich in polyphenols, chemicals with potent antioxidant properties reduce and regulate the fat contents which resist our heart from various diseases.
- Green Teas cure the liver inflammation caused due to the consumption of alcohol.
- Fat oxidation property in green tea helps in losing excess weight and also lowers blood pressure levels. It also raises the metabolism.
- It acts as a digestive aid in preventing and treating inflammation based digestive disorders such as Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis.
- Regulates glucose in the body and prevents diabetes.
- It also prevents dental cavities and tooth decay. It is a common ingredient in all breath sprays.
- Chemicals in green tea act as an immune booster in our body where it is used to reduce colds and even genital warts.
- It makes the brain more active, also it cures Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s diseases.
- It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis, where this disease will cause inflammation in the joints. It will be prevented by the intake of green tea.
- Green tea is a natural antiseptic. It cures the inflamed skin, sun burn and blackish spot around the eye. It has an anti-aging property.
- Green Tea also prevents baldness by stimulating hair follicles.
- All types of respiratory disorders can be controlled by the intake of green tea.