NOW BUYING MEDICINES IS A LOT CHEAPER:
Medicines are prescribed by their brand names by the doctors and not by GENERIC name and what we actually pay are a lot more than its generic value. Follow these simple steps to save your hard earned money. The information is useful for the pensioner friends who are taking medicines for a long period, for deceases like hypertension, diabetics, etc:
- Log on to www.medguideindia.com
- Click on “Drugs”
- Click on “Brand”
- Type the brand name which you are using [e.g. MetroCard XL 50mg]. The site will also help you with the drop-down menu. Click “Search”.
- Click on ”Generics”. It will display the ingredients of the tablet.
- Click on “Matched Brands with above Constituents”.
- Don’t be surprised to see that the same drug is available at a very low cost also. For example, Metocard XL 50 is for Rs.62.00 and the same drug by Cipla [Mepol] is available only @ Rs.7.00.
Please share it with others if you are convinced.
::Welcome to Medguideindia.com:::: Your Ultimate Medicine Guide
Guide to Medical Information in India