There’s a lot you can’t do. There’s even more you can do. Focus on the latter and change your life.
Ready to advance your education and Upgrade your Career!
Magister Chirurgiae (abbreviated as M.Ch), is a Latin originated word inferred as Master of Surgery.
MCh in Trauma and Orthopaedic program is pathway to prepare you to contribute positively to meet the demands and challenges of Orthopaedic and Trauma care within acute and critical hospital settings through continuing care and rehabilitation. Orthopaedic and Trauma care, whether it be directed towards adults or children, demands a specialist knowledge base and clinical skills from suitably qualified practitioners, who are knowledgeable to assess, plan, deliver and evaluate care.
You will lead practice in an extensive variation of care settings inspiring maximum independence and flexibility to enhance quality of life. You will support and educate patients, families and carers promoting a positive approach to disability and act in a vital role in co-ordinating care with other health care professionals.
The Post Graduate M.Ch Surgery Programs furnish a professional achievement for the surgical trainees to boost their research and scientific skills and their career in surgery. On successful completion of the program, the doctors can get into surgical training curriculum that provides excellent basics for the surgical learning to meet the modern surgery requirements. Further it presents the specialist medical practice in public and private sectors along with the academic appointments in research and training. Specialization in any field of M.Ch Surgery grants an added advantage to acquire apt career opportunities in teaching, consultation or any other relevant areas.
Doctors who are fretful towards the health needs of the community and the health segment should pursue M.Ch degree. Even doctors who are interested in scientific inquiry and are oriented to the principles of research methodology can pursue this program.
Advantages of M.Ch Degree:
• It enables a doctor to become more efficient in planning ad advising measures for the prevention and rehabilitation of patients from disease and disability related to the speciality.
• M.Ch helps a doctor in developing skills in using educational methods and techniques which are applicable to the teaching of medical students.
• An opportunity to enhance your knowledge and gain exposure in the global competitive world.
• Get an opportunity to work as a Senior Specialist Consultant.
The Difference Factor @ Texila:
• 24/ 7 Access to Virtual Learning Materials
• Dedicated Academic Mentor Support
• Online Learning Resources Available Anytime
• Curriculum taught by experienced faculty, all leading clinicians in their field.
Hope you had a good read on this article. if you wish to learn more or to apply for the program visit – https://ucnedu.org/school-of-research