Texila American University (TAU) is located in Guyana, the only English-speaking country in South America. TAU offers Health Science programs with a high level of professionalism, exactness and problem-solving skills, which facilitates further education and development of their knowledge throughout their life.
The curriculum at the TAU is structured after the best US and Caribbean medical schools. The academic program is both accelerated and rigorous, with a focus on preparing students for licensure in the United States, Caribbean and India.
TAU credentials are
- Accredited by National Accreditation council of Guyana
- Listed in WHO & IMED (International Medical Education Directory) Handbook
- Member of IDAR, GAME, AMEE
Program Details –
- M.Sc in Clinical Research
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Regulatory Affairs
- PG Diploma in Clinical Research and Clinical Data Management
- PG Certificate Course in Clinical Research and Pharmacovigilance.
- PG Certificate Course in Clinical Research and GCP/GLP / ICH
Mode of learning: – Distance & Online learning program.