According to a recent report, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that the doctor-patient ratio in Zambia is 1:12,000. The ration shows that only one...
Subscribe For Newsletter
- An Exclusive Employee Survey of Texila Educational & Management Services
- How Much Does a Public Health Worker Make in Zambia?
- Is Nursing Job Stressful for Female Nurses? A Comprehensive Study
- What Is the Scope of the Nursing Courses in Zambia?
- Pharmacovigilance: A Science Every Pharmacist Must Be Aware!