- Holi Celebration – TAU Students
- Associate Degree – A Pathway to US Bachelor’s degree
- Texila American University |PG Programs | Admission opened for Sep- 2013
- Texila American University | Distance & Online Programs – Admissions opened for September 2013
- Texila American University – Admissions opened for UG Programs (September 2013)
- Visit of UCN (Central University of Nicaragua) representative Danilo Avendano to Texila American University’s Admission Office in India
- Good News – Another Milestone for Texila American University
- Too much tea causes unusual bone disease
- Keep your brain younger through Optical Illusions
- Is it possible to survive without these organs?
- TREAT THE BURN WITH WARM WATER
- Antibiotics should be used as a last resort
- Girl born with her heart outside the body though now she is doing fine after surgery
- Tips for using system without eyestrain
- Think before you drink – Carbonated soft drinks health issues
- ‘Holy Grail’ of Stem Cell Research Discovered
- Mosquitoes learn to ignore insect repellent after First Smell
- 1 in 70-Million Occurence
- Does sugar heal wounds..???
- A Child’s Heart beats 300 times – Doctor saved the baby by Freezing his body for 4 Days
Like Us On FaceBook
Earn Associate Degree from South America and join bachelors in desired university of USA easily
Texila American University, South America – Center for American Education (TAU – CAE) & Broward College (BC) ranking 3rd in US together offer a 2-year AA (Associate to Bachelors Degree) program, which provides a pathway for transfer to most colleges and universities in USA, Canada, UK, Lebanon, UAE, Egypt and Japan.
The student who earn credits at the Texila American University-CAE may transfer those credits to numerous colleges and universities in the US and elsewhere. Since many TAU-CAE students take classes year round, they are able to transfer to the US and other countries in less than two years