Honey is a wonderful product from nature with naturally flavored sugars as well as enzymes, minerals, vitamins, and amino acids. A lot of medical facts are embedded inside the honey. Following are very few among them:
- Natural non-man-made sweetener contains 18% of water.
- Honey quickly reduces fat deposits in the cardiovascular system.
- Honey will not ferment like sucrose.
- Honey is the simplest molecular form of sugar which cannot be broken down further, which helps to reach directly to the bloodstream from the small intestine.
- It is the best substance to treat burns. It heals the wound very quickly without scarring.
- Honey is a very effective and safe solution to dry cough.
- Honey with lemon extracts burns the calories and reduces obesity.
- Honey also plays a vital role in cosmetics where it is applied as an anti-aging face mask which nourishes the skill cells.
- Honey facilitates in maintaining blood sugar levels, muscle recuperation, and glycogen restoration after a hard physical work out.
- For hair loss/baldness, honey is applied as a paste mixed with hot olive oil.
- Honey has been widely used to relieve dental diseases and disorders like gingivitis (swelling of the gum) and other periodontal diseases (relating to or affecting the tissues that surround the neck and root of a tooth).
- Honey is used to treat Ulcer where it heals the eruption happened in the mucous membrane.
- Honey cures Jaundice and fights against the virus.