Asthma is one of the dangerous disordered diseases where it makes the airways and breath pipes to get blocked. Asthma cannot be cured, but it can be managed by taking regular intake of medicines. Its effects can be reduced by taking the following some of the foods.
Salmon: It is a fish with omega 3 fatty acid oil which will medicate the inflammations in air tubes.
Spinach: This is rich in magnesium, which is helpful for making the respiratory muscles to be relaxed and healthy.
Red Peppers: These are rich in Vitamin c, reduces inflammation.
Onion: Anti-allergic vegetable, which reduces inflammation and produces anti-oxidant to develop the immune system.
Chickpeas: Rich in Vitamin B6, which acts anti-asthmatic food especially for children. It is an stress-relieving nutrient filled food which reduces stress.
- Associate Degree – A Pathway to US Bachelor’s degree
- Texila American University |PG Programs | Admission opened for Sep- 2013
- Texila American University | Distance & Online Programs – Admissions opened for September 2013
- Texila American University – Admissions opened for UG Programs (September 2013)
- Visit of UCN (Central University of Nicaragua) representative Danilo Avendano to Texila American University’s Admission Office in India
- Good News – Another Milestone for Texila American University
- Too much tea causes unusual bone disease
- Keep your brain younger through Optical Illusions
- Is it possible to survive without these organs?
- TREAT THE BURN WITH WARM WATER
- Antibiotics should be used as a last resort
- Girl born with her heart outside the body though now she is doing fine after surgery
- Tips for using system without eyestrain
- Think before you drink – Carbonated soft drinks health issues
- ‘Holy Grail’ of Stem Cell Research Discovered
- Mosquitoes learn to ignore insect repellent after First Smell
- 1 in 70-Million Occurence
- Does sugar heal wounds..???
- A Child’s Heart beats 300 times – Doctor saved the baby by Freezing his body for 4 Days
- Do Humans Have Third Eye
Like Us On FaceBook