NOW BUYING MEDICINES IS A LOT CHEAPER:
Medicines are prescribed by their brand names by the doctors and not by GENERIC name and what we actually pay are a lot more than its generic value. Follow these simple steps to save your hard earned money. The information is useful for the pensioner friends who are taking medicines for a long period, for deceases like hypertension, diabetics, etc:
1. Log on to www.medguideindia.com
2. Click on “Drugs”
3. Click on “Brand”
4. Type the brand name which you are using [e.g. metocard XL 50mg].The site will also help you with drop down menu. Click “Search”.
5. Click on ”Generics”. It will display the ingredients of the tablet.
6. Click on “Matched Brands with above Constituents”.
7. Don’t be surprised to see that same drug is available at a very low cost also. For example, Metocard XL 50 is for Rs.62.00 and the same drug by Cipla [Mepol] is available only @ Rs.7.00.
Please share with others if you are convinced.
::Welcome to Medguideindia.com:::: Your Ultimate Medicine Guide
Guide to Medical Information in India